Wednesday, September 15, 2010

She watches over the affairs of her household ~Proverbs 31:27

man·age   /ˈmænɪdʒ/ Show Spelled [man-ij] Show IPA verb, -aged, -ag·ing.
–verb (used with object)

1. to bring about or succeed in accomplishing, sometimes despite difficulty or hardship:
2. to take charge or care of
3. to dominate or influence (a person) by tact, flattery, or artifice
4. to handle, direct, govern, or control in action or use



This is a blog I will be updating frequently ---I am going to use it in lieu of Face Book to posts recipes, great websites for learning , saving $$, great activities, etc, and any & all fun organizational things I have been blessed to come across & can now share with you my blog "followers".

I will be dedicating this blog to all the frenzied & frugal mamma's out there ,who like I, aspire to reach this goal prior to the Lord calling me home
~Proverbs 31:28 (New International Version)
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her


I realized quiet some time ago if my family is going to arise & call me blessed the less overwhelmed or frazzled I can be the better !!! Notice , I said LESSEN because I mean come on , in all reality unless you have a maid, taxi cab driver, chef , nanny & private tutor for the kiddos, etc. life gets overwhelming at times & therefore we get frazzled.
So when something overwhelms me, or I cant enjoy an event because I feel we wasted resources of time or $$$, I try to come up with a resolution so the next time I can go & enjoy myself =)

That is how the idea for this blog came to mind. Tonite on the way home from my sons baseball game , we stopped at Sonic for Wacky Wednesday $1.79 kids meals --total bill for two kids meals @ $1.79 ea. & a blt combo for mamma $9, BOO HOO!!! I can't really say I enjoyed the meal all that much & I have a bazillion other things I would prefer to invest $9 on besides junk food. So my new solution, lunchables "manage it mamma" style. I will be taking freezer gallon bags and pre-making in bulk "lunch on the go bags" that will include a pre-made pb&j, or meat,cheese & mustard sandwich,(you can also add miracle whip as a mayo substitute in freezer if your fam likes mayo) string cheese, fruit cup & a boxed juice. In the future when we are going to have baseball practice we will grab one of these on the way out, it will defrost during game time & my boys & I can eat it on the way home. Total cost less than $1 per meal bag. WOO HOO!!! So I thought I can start putting all this on a blog & hopefully another mamma will benefit. I mean really if you re-read the definition of manage that is every moms job description. We manage every family members schedule, the meal planning, our children's education,social events,family budget,family relations, car maintenance ,household chores ,pets, Dr. appts. , and on & on & on.

Now bear with me on this journey --I am not a computer savvy gal, AT ALL!!! I will be learning as time goes on how to upload photos of all the ideas & tips posted, the links, pretty backgrounds, etc. I hope you subscribe & are blessed by my blog.

Blessings Managing it Mammas,
Jen <3

5 comments:

  1. Love it Jen, can't wait to benefit from your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I will get many useful ideas. Thanks for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. JB did NOT say that. It just happens to be him that has the google account....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea! love your ideas. looking forward to what great things you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and yes it says Rodger but guess who posted it! :)

    ReplyDelete